LSIResorts Executive Leadership
Candace Easdale, Principal | CEO
Candace Easdale is a globally recognized real estate expert and visionary. Under Candace’s dynamic leadership, LSI has become one of the most successful real estate companies with branches in all areas, from property management to vacation rentals to condotel management to traditional sales.
Candace’s ability to anticipate market trends and develop strategies to swiftly capitalize on market opportunities led to her company to be one of the largest firms in Las Vegas. Through organic growth, mergers, and acquisitions Candace has grown LSI to continuously double in size and revenue year after year. And, as Candace would tell you, this is only the beginning.
Along with Candace’s extensive educational and business accomplishments it is no surprise that she has been honored with numerous coveted positions. Some of which include:
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Year
- Las Vegas’s Entrepreneur of the Year
- Nominated as one of Forbes “Western women business leaders.”
- Top 40 Business Professionals Under the Age of 40
- Innovation and Leadership Woman and Minority Business Leaders to Watch
- Top 100 business women of the year
- Nominated by Top Agent Magazine as one of the nations “Top Agents”
Candace has been featured in HGTV’s show House Hunters, numerous Travel Channel shows as well as Success Files hosted by Rob Lowe which air on CNN, Fox News and CNBC.
Some of Candace’s business’ accolades include:
- #1 property booked for getaroom.com 3 years in a row
- Top producer for real estate sales in Las Vegas
- Top producer on Expedia and booking.com
- Top grossing revenue for Jetsetter, Groupon, Travelzoo and Amazon
- Featured on the Today Show and in New York Times