Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach is a wonderful vacation destination known for its 27 miles of sugar-white sand beaches and clear, emerald-green waters. Located on the Northwest coast of Florida along the Gulf of Mexico, Panama City Beach has been recognized as a top U.S. beach by Southern Living Magazine, the Travel Channel, and Dr. Beach. Average water temperatures are 72 degrees and the average air temperature is 78 degrees – perfect for year-round enjoyment.
Activities and Attractions
There are lots of things to see and do in Panama City Beach, Florida. Here are just a few:
- Play at the beach.
- Take the family to fun-filled attractions such as amusement parks, water parks, miniature golf, go-cart racing, or on sightseeing tours or helicopter rides.
- Enjoy boat and jet ski rentals, parasailing, or seaplane rides.
- Scuba dive at one of the many natural, historical or artificial reefs.
- Snorkel at the St. Andrews State Recreation Area or collect shells along the beach.
- Bike a Florida trail and take in the wildlife.
- Go fishing on a local charter or at an area pier.
- Eat some seafood at a local restaurant or diner.
- Enjoy a round of golf at The Bay Point Resort – Nicklaus Course and Meadows Course, Holiday Golf Club, Hombre Golf Club, or at the Signal Hill golf course.
- Swim with the dolphins.
- Stay right on or near the beach in a comfortable and convenient vacation rental. There are lots of beach homes, condos, townhomes and cottages for rent.