Beaches of South Walton 30A
The beaches of South Walton are the perfect place for a relaxing vacation getaway. The area includes beautiful beaches, sparkling springs, scrubby pine forests, and backwater bayous along scenic Highway 30-A. The 14 communities of South Walton include Inlet Beach, Rosemary Beach, Seacrest Beach, WaterSound, Seagrove Beach, Seaside Beach, WaterColor, Grayton Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Dune Allen Beach, Sandestin Beach Resort, Miramar Beach, and Seascape Beach.
Activities and Attractions
Things to do on your Beaches of South Walton Florida vacation. Here are just a few:
- Stay in a vacation rental that offers all the comfort of home. Choose from beach vacation homes, resort condos, town houses and colorful beach cottages.
- Relax in the warm Florida sun.
- Enjoy water sports such as boating, fishing, kayaking, jet skis, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- Bask in the natural beauty of Northwest Florida’s unique landscapes.
- Bike or hike the local trails and watch for Florida wildlife.
- Enjoy a round of championship golf.
- Shop at quaint boutiques or factory stores.
- Take in the local art scene.
- Enjoy fine dining or a quick snack.